Translation and H-1B Visas

An H-1B visa is required if you are coming to the United States to perform services in a pre-arranged professional job. To qualify, a foreigner must hold a bachelor’s or higher degree (or an equivalent degree) in the specific specialty for which you seek employment. Translators play a crucial role in this visa process since foreigners must submit English translations of their diploma.

Tellme Translations specializes in the English translation of Portuguese and Spanish diplomas from such countries as Brazil and Mexico.

Contact us for more information on translating diplomas and other academic documents such as high school transcripts.


Posted in translation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *